*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Forscan problem turning on twin battery setting

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

Forscan problem turning on twin battery setting

Postby reevco62 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:48 am

Had a play with my new toy today, had a look to see if I could find the setting to switch on the twin battery setting as I'm about to fit the relay in the under-seat fuse box
Looked in central setting but can't see it, is it hidden?
If hidden how do I make it show up?
I tried to click on engineering 2 mode but this is locked..... I'm using the two month free trial do I need to buy a years extended licence to unlock this feature?
I will more than likely carry on and buy the 5yr option but wanted to have a look around and play first......

Also is there a setting to change the horn from blasting out when one of the sliding doors has not locked completely I would like to change this to a bleep or even off, as 2am in the morning is not a good time to have the horn blasting out full blast to remind you to check doors which 99% of the time they have locked anyway....

The Ford software came with the VCM2 but how do you get an activation key to use it, knowing Fords this will cost a fortune.... and Forscan looks like a good substitute for it but is it as good?
It takes thousands of nuts to hold a Transit together but only one nut behind the wheel to distribute them all over the road...
reevco62
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: Forscan problem turning on twin battery setting

Postby reevco62 » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:18 pm

Now sorted bought the full licence and it's all working 100%
It takes thousands of nuts to hold a Transit together but only one nut behind the wheel to distribute them all over the road...
reevco62
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits