*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Anyone know where I can buy Reversing Sensor Fittings?

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

Anyone know where I can buy Reversing Sensor Fittings?

Postby BeckyC » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:40 pm

Hi everyone,

My poor van has been in the wars, and we’ve just about got it back to how it should be before it was stolen and rammed through a shop...! :?

The final bit I need is the surrounds that go around the reversing sensors on the back. We have the slightly larger step at the back with 4 of these sensors, and 2 of the surrounds got wrecked while the van was off on its “holidays”

I’ve looked long and hard for these, but without any luck, so I thought I’d see if anyone here had any ideas...

I’ve attempted to add an image of the sort of thing I’m trying to find, but if anyone knows anywhere I can get them, it would be very much appreciated!

image.jpg

Many Thanks!

Becky
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BeckyC

Re: Anyone know where I can buy Reversing Sensor Fittings?

Postby andz327 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:13 am

Ford dealer called "RATES FORD" advertise parts on ebay and were showing these under section TRANSIT BUMPER SENSORS ImageImageImageImageImage

ANDZ
andz327
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Re: Anyone know where I can buy Reversing Sensor Fittings?

Postby BeckyC » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:53 am

4th attempt at a reply! Kept getting an SQL error for some reason.
Thanks for that, I had looked through their list8ngs before and couldn’t see. And MK7 ones, I did message them, but they don’t have any :(
I did try the online scrapyards! But got no replies, guess they can’t be bothered with a few bits of cheap plastic....

Thanks

Becky.
BeckyC

Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits