*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

where is the radio fuse ?

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

where is the radio fuse ?

Postby ROVER25 » Sat May 15, 2021 7:39 pm

Godd evening,
last Saturday i bought a radio with navi and so on. it says it fits on my Transit and other Fords. When trying to install the new product the fuse must have blown. Now comes the question : where is this fuse? According to the internet there are 4 places where fuses are for my 2011 mk7 2.2diesel. My guess is : under the drivers seat . Am i wright ? It is a lefthand drive.
Otherwise I can say the Transit is more powerful than my former Trafic 1.9 diesel. And it offers more luxury, i.e. heated windscreen, Webasto heating and Seats with armrests. By the way, the driver´s armest seems to be a bit limp. It is not straight , it goes more down which is not too godd. It is fixed with one screw. Is it adjustable ? I like to drive long distance with a cushion on the door for my left elbow and a decent armrest for my right arm. There is a plastic triangle screwe under the armrest . Can anybody give me an idea ?
And, my wife Eva and I are waiting to be allowed to travel to the UK again. We always go to the West Midlands to visit friends in Stourbridge. It is a very nice area and we like to visit museums like the Black Country museum or bus Mussume . I always admire the work and love people put into these places. It was always a nice day out with lots of information and cups of tea.

Good night,
Detlef
ROVER25
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: where is the radio fuse ?

Postby v8dave » Sat May 15, 2021 10:13 pm

Have a ook in the frequently asked questions viewforum.php?f=40
mk7 08reg 2.4 T350 LWB MHR RWD
mk6 X reg 2.4 T350 LWB MHR RWD - scrapped
mk4 J reg 2.5 L300 LWB MHR RWD - sold on

Notice a trend there ? not too big and not too small