

Luke wrote:yeah fred what happens when you get a flat batt in a mk2???
ya might be able to get in back but ya still stuck

dean wrote:any one else know about the
remove the wing mirror wont say too much if no one knows about it

Welcome Deandean wrote:any one else know about the
remove the wing mirror wont say too much if no one knows about it

I presume fred it's a way to gain entry to a mk6 transit possably to do with the central locking wiring in the mirrorFredTransit wrote:OK, now I really don't know what Dean's on about! I thought it had been edited cos there was something dodgy in it
Luke wrote:I presume fred it's a way to gain entry to a mk6 transit possably to do with the central locking wiring in the mirrorFredTransit wrote:OK, now I really don't know what Dean's on about! I thought it had been edited cos there was something dodgy in it, but he doesn't want to make it common knowlidge on a public website

Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.