*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Indicators and warning suddenly stopped working

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

Indicators and warning suddenly stopped working

Postby juventusventus » Sat Jul 04, 2026 5:54 pm

Hi,

My indicators stopped working. Warning lights don't work either when I press the switch. I have checked all the fuses all OK.
When I lock the van the indicators blink as normal when I press the key fob a second time. The indicator relays under the hood also click when i do that.

I have a tow hook.

I tested the hazard button, it functions.

I took off the flasher unit, off. it's blue, has 4 pins. part no 1C1T13350BA

How do I test the flasher?

What else could I test?

Any ideas?
juventusventus
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:29 pm

Re: Indicators and warning suddenly stopped working

Postby knobby1 » Sat Jul 04, 2026 9:44 pm

juventusventus wrote:Hi,

My indicators stopped working. Warning lights don't work either when I press the switch. I have checked all the fuses all OK.
When I lock the van the indicators blink as normal when I press the key fob a second time. The indicator relays under the hood also click when i do that.

I have a tow hook.

I tested the hazard button, it functions.

I took off the flasher unit, off. it's blue, has 4 pins. part no 1C1T13350BA

How do I test the flasher?

What else could I test?

Any ideas?


What model Transit are we talking about..?? You don't say what you have.

Lord Knobrot (Smithy)
2008 2.4L RWD 170+PS 6-speed 350 LWB High Roof..."Full Poverty Spec".

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming like the passengers in his car..!
User avatar
knobby1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 18733
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:36 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Re: Indicators and warning suddenly stopped working

Postby juventusventus » Thu Jul 09, 2026 12:55 pm

oh sorry, that's right!
The car is a Ford Transit 2003 2.0 tdci Euroline
juventusventus
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:29 pm


Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bortaf

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.