Picked up my new van today (second hand) 2003 - 100 T260. Seems to be in good condition all round and at a reasonable price.
I want to do a service on the van as the last one documented was about 20k miles ago
Since there is no owners manual with the van I need to ask some general questions which I hpoe some of you can assist:
1) Where's the Engine number located?
2) Where's the VIN number (not the one stuck on the dash)
3) How much engine oil does this engine take?
4) What type of specification oil should I use?
5) How do I change the engine anti-freeze - is there a set procedure?
6) What is the significance of the 'press to reset' coloured valves which are positioned on the airbox and fuel filter?
7) Has anyone got a soft copy of the maintenance manual for this van?
8a) Is there anything else I should look into changing with the mileage currently on the van?





