*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


White Lwb connect wanted

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

White Lwb connect wanted

Postby Top_cat » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:03 am

Hi all,

I have searched around but with no success. I am looking for a second transit connect for work. So if any of you are considering selling your white connect lwb, then pm me or reply to this.

Must be south/south east.

And yes I've looked in the classifieds and yes I look on eBay. ;)

Top_cat
Vehicle Refrigeration Specialist see www.ttcrefrigeration.co.uk for more info
Top_cat
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: Essex

Re: White Lwb connect wanted

Postby kjb » Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:52 pm

Does it have to be white?
what is your budget?
kjb
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Re: White Lwb connect wanted

Postby Honey monster » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:19 pm

I will sell you a nice swb and a roof rack. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Honey monster
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2470
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:38 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: White Lwb connect wanted

Postby Top_cat » Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:12 pm

Yeah has to be white. And ideally after one under 75000 miles. As its a service vehicle, and will cover lots of miles.

And has to be long wheel base :)
Vehicle Refrigeration Specialist see www.ttcrefrigeration.co.uk for more info
Top_cat
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: Essex


Return to Transit Connect



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.