*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

wiper relay location

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

wiper relay location

Postby quicksilver » Sun May 05, 2019 7:27 am

Hi Guys, I have searched and still can't find where the wiper relay is located. Not under bonnet and no relays visible on passenger side fuse box. 57 1.8td high top. Last week there was a clicking from passenger fusebox area every 10 secs and yesterday wipers just stopped working, ie stalk does nothing. Sorry if been asked before, I have searched and not getting any where. Thanks in advance.
quicksilver
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Wiper relay location

Postby quicksilver » Wed May 08, 2019 5:06 pm

...Just posted here, no luck on the connect forum, hope thats ok.

Hi Guys, I have searched and still can't find where the wiper relay is located. Not under bonnet and no relays visible on passenger side fuse box. 57 1.8td high top. Last week there was a clicking from passenger fusebox area every 10 secs and yesterday wipers just stopped working, ie stalk does nothing. Sorry if been asked before, I have searched and not getting any where. Thanks in advance.
quicksilver
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Re: Wiper relay location

Postby knobby1 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:17 am

quicksilver wrote:...Just posted here, no luck on the connect forum, hope thats ok.

I'm afraid there's no such animal as a 57 Transit 1.8TD High Top....is it FWD..? If so it will be a 2.2 TDCi. Or maybe a Connect..?? Anywho....there's actually two fuse boxes in behind the glove box, one behind the first....you have to argue with the front one to release it to expose the one behind it.

Lord Knobrot
2008 2.4L RWD 170+PS 6-speed 350 LWB High Roof.

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming like the passengers in his car..!
knobby1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby bambi mk 1 » Thu May 09, 2019 9:59 am

knobby1 wrote:
quicksilver wrote:...Just posted here, no luck on the connect forum, hope thats ok.

I'm afraid there's no such animal as a 57 Transit 1.8TD High Top....is it FWD..? If so it will be a 2.2 TDCi. Or maybe a Connect..?? Anywho....there's actually two fuse boxes in behind the glove box, one behind the first....you have to argue with the front one to release it to expose the one behind it.

Lord Knobrot

You need to get connected Knobby :mrgreen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z97JudYaNo8
On the sixth day God created a Sprinter on the seventh he gave it away and bought a TRANSIT
bambi mk 1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby knobby1 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:30 am

bambi mk 1 wrote:You need to get connected Knobby :mrgreen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z97JudYaNo8

We don't get the Connects here in Aus....

Lord Knobrot

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming like the passengers in his car..!
knobby1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby bambi mk 1 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:36 am

knobby1 wrote:
bambi mk 1 wrote:You need to get connected Knobby :mrgreen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z97JudYaNo8

We don't get the Connects here in Aus....

Lord Knobrot

Do you have Specsavers :?: its in the first line of the op :wink:
On the sixth day God created a Sprinter on the seventh he gave it away and bought a TRANSIT
bambi mk 1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby knobby1 » Thu May 09, 2019 10:50 am

bambi mk 1 wrote:Do you have Specsavers :?: its in the first line of the op :wink:

Once again....I've got nothin' :oops: Happening a lot lately.....l think l need to retire... :roll:

Lord Knobrot

knobby1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby loot » Thu May 09, 2019 12:17 pm

Ah you're r alright mr knobby it's the thought that counts :lol:
I don't spend much time on the connect side tbh :(
I usually say something and paul comes out of retirement and poo poos me with the right info :lol:
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
loot
Site Moderator

Return to Transit Connect