*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Wiring Harness / Looms

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

Wiring Harness / Looms

Postby sharkinator15 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:31 pm

Hi Guys

Need some advice from some knowledgeable folks!

I have a 2016 ford transit connect. Its currently got an issue with some wiring that needs to be replaced but I’m having a hard time finding the wiring part i need.

in the attached photo you will see the repair that’s been done before and needs replacing. its the connector and wiring to the DPF pressure Sensor. I have spoken with ford and they don’t sell just this part and i have spoken to a few garages/ breakers and not having much luck either.

1 - one garage told me that he has a 2016 connect but the ad blue version and this wont fit. is that correct?
2 - does anyone know which wiring loom i need to try find to get what i need? (found an engine wiring look with fuse box for £90)
3 - would parts from a ford focus also work?

if anyone is able to help point me in the right direct to get this fixed ASAP that would be greatly appreciated.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2016 Ford Transit Connect 1.5 TDCI (non Ad Blue) Leader 200 L1 Euro 6 but needs attention :mrgreen:
2021 Ford Transit Custom Limited 170Ps.
sharkinator15
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Re: Wiring Harness / Looms

Postby sharkinator15 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:33 pm

Ive done some more digging and can find a few bits.

So i need a engine loom or these 3 pin pigtails. they are impossible ro find in the uk with these part numbers and searching with them gives me loads of parts in the US for many different placements on a Ford.

anyone know how or where to get them in the UK?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2016 Ford Transit Connect 1.5 TDCI (non Ad Blue) Leader 200 L1 Euro 6 but needs attention :mrgreen:
2021 Ford Transit Custom Limited 170Ps.
sharkinator15
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Return to Transit Connect