*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Connect program

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

Connect program

Postby Chad » Sun May 30, 2021 5:32 pm

Hi everyone.
Got a problem, went over a speed hump this morning and the van died to a halt and will not start back up. Had it on forscan and its saying crash sensor. Can anyone shine a light on this please? Is it a matter of just resetting or....?
03 plate connect.
Many thanks!
Chad

Re: Connect program

Postby metalworker0 » Sun May 30, 2021 9:25 pm

Nothing on here in the search ..but did search transit mk6 and transit mk 7...which were built in the same years

and it came up with an inertia switch , which is for a fuel cut off, behind the passenger glove box ...a button pops out that you have to press back in ..
Hope this is the solution to the problem ..if not, it's a matter of time before someone else comes here and answers.

All the best..mark
metalworker0
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Re: Connect program

Postby metalworker0 » Sun May 30, 2021 9:41 pm

seams if its there at all ..you have to remove the right-hand side cowl side trim panel between bulk head and "A" post, i had this off the other day ..for repair of the wiper wash stalk ... just clicks into place, cant say i noticed this device there, as i wasn't looking for it. it will have a big yellow button on it.
metalworker0
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Return to Transit Connect