*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Lambda sensor Wiring Issue

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

Lambda sensor Wiring Issue

Postby mcnulty80 » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:58 pm

Hello, new here I need some help with my lambda sensor wiring. I've got a 2016 1.5 Transit Connect. A couple of months ago the eml came on and through a fault code up relating to the lambda sensor so put it on the ramp and noticed the lambda sensor had no plugs on each end and was crimped up, ive bought a new lambda sensor and have wired a new female connector, Ford have provided me with a diagram but the wires don't match up with the wires from the loom, I have wired it up as it was when I noticed the problem, I have the following colours from the wiring loom

Red/White
White/Brown
Grey/Yellow
Purple/Orange?
White/Blue

The Lambda Sensor has the usual colours blue, yellow, grey, black & white, If anybody knows what wires go where it would be a big help and will stop me from going mad 8) I've got fault codes

P0141 O2 SENSOR HEATER CIRCUIT(BANK 1 SENSOR 2)
ADDITIONAL FAULT SYMPTOM (:13):
-CIRCUIT OPEN
STATUS (-EC):

PO141 02 SENSOR HEATER CIRCUIT (BANK 1 SENSOR 2)
STATUS (-43):

Used forscan to diagnose codes, the eml comes back on after about four engine starts

Also nobody will sell me a bit of the loom and female plug as I would imagine its part of the engine loom

Thanks
mcnulty80

Return to Transit Connect