*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


How can I identify the 75PS, 90PS Connect engines?

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

How can I identify the 75PS, 90PS Connect engines?

Postby SteveO » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:49 am

I have put a deposit down on what is supposed to be a 90PS 55 plate LWB Connect in silver the other day at an independant but one thing puzzles me is that it seemed a little bit under powered compared to another 90PS I test drove at a Ford dealers.

Can anyone help me or does anyone know exactly how to identify the difference between the two engines, a 75PS & a 90PS?

Any help appreciated.

:D
Last edited by SteveO on Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
SteveO
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:05 am
Location: midlands

Re: How to identify the 75PS, 90PS Connect engines?

Postby MrMPuk » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:04 am

Can do it from the reg for you.
MrMPuk
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 27856
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:50 am

Re: How to identify the 75PS, 90PS Connect engines?

Postby SteveO » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:46 am

MrMPuk wrote:Can do it from the reg for you.


You have a PM.

Thanks :P
User avatar
SteveO
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:05 am
Location: midlands

Re: How can I identify the 75PS, 90PS Connect engines?

Postby MrMPuk » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:48 am

Transit Connect, Lynx Diesel 1.8 TDCI (90PS), Moondust Silver (Metallic)

VIN Number: WF0UXXTTPU6L*****
Registration Number: **55***
Registration Date: 10.02.2006
Registration Country: GB
The known primary features of this vehicle:
Build Date: 17.01.2006
Vehicle Line: Transit Connect
Cab Style: Extended Van
Series: 900 Series
Engine: Lynx Diesel 1.8 TDCI (90PS)
Transmission: 5-Speed Manual - MTX75
Drive: RHD FWD
Axle Ratio: 4.06
Emission: Light Duty Truck Stage III
Air Conditioning: Manual Air Conditioning
Territory: (+)"GB"
Paint: Moondust Silver (Metallic)
Interior Fabric: Escher Cloth
MrMPuk
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 27856
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:50 am

Re: How can I identify the 75PS, 90PS Connect engines?

Postby SteveO » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:41 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WOW I am very impressed with the speedy reply fella. A thousand thanks :D
User avatar
SteveO
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:05 am
Location: midlands

Re: How can I identify the 75PS, 90PS Connect engines?

Postby jonezy » Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:57 pm

how the hell did you find all that info MrMPuk
User avatar
jonezy
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:32 am
Location: Liverpool

Re: How can I identify the 75PS, 90PS Connect engines?

Postby Guy88 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:17 pm

http://www.etis.ford.com/home.do

jonezy wrote:how the hell did you find all that info MrMPuk
2005 Ford F250 Super Duty
1992 MK3 ambulance
1980 A Series crew cab
1984 A series RB44

REMAPPED BY http://WWW.VANTUNER.COM HE IS THE WAY FORWARD

LIVIN' LOUD
User avatar
Guy88
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 17042
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:37 pm
Location: Banbury, oxon

Re: How can I identify the 75PS, 90PS Connect engines?

Postby jonezy » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:22 pm

so if i gave you my reg you could tell me all the details of it???
User avatar
jonezy
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2008 9:32 am
Location: Liverpool

Re: How can I identify the 75PS, 90PS Connect engines?

Postby MrMPuk » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:23 pm

jonezy wrote:so if i gave you my reg you could tell me all the details of it???

Yeah, or you could do it yourself.
MrMPuk
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 27856
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:50 am


Return to Transit Connect



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.