

stuntmonkey wrote:Yep thats a good ad, now tell me you live in Bradford! By the way how much are we talking and will i need to inform my insurance?
Cheers jason

stuntmonkey wrote:Yep thats a good ad, now tell me you live in Bradford! By the way how much are we talking and will i need to inform my insurance?
Cheers jason
Ucof wrote:Bump.
How does getting a van tuned affect insurance please?
If I go for the eco retune, is that going to a) push my premium up or b) give my insurance company a reason to use their big red "CLAIM REJECTED" stamp?
thanks in advance.
Martynx- do you give discounts for forum members?

stuntmonkey wrote:I'll give you a shout if i'm down that way, thanks again.

martynx wrote:stuntmonkey wrote:I'll give you a shout if i'm down that way, thanks again.
I have my i-map units available now, if your confident using a PC then you can get one of them & we can remotely remap your van, the process takes a bit of explaining so please call me if your interested on the mobile - 07956 555 666 - Martyn
scotty1986 wrote:martynx wrote:stuntmonkey wrote:I'll give you a shout if i'm down that way, thanks again.
I have my i-map units available now, if your confident using a PC then you can get one of them & we can remotely remap your van, the process takes a bit of explaining so please call me if your interested on the mobile - 07956 555 666 - Martyn
Quite fancy doing this, whats all involved and how much does this option cost? Don't have a PC though only use macs.



Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.