*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


level three service?

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

level three service?

Postby dcwuk » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:27 pm

Prior to me buying my van it had a level 3 service ( oil and filters ect)
This was approx 6k ago what are the service intervals for this van?
1.8tdci connect swb

Sorry if this has been asked before but in my defence I did a search but it yielded nothing that could see.
cheers
:)
'I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.'
-George Bush
User avatar
dcwuk
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:34 pm
Location: suffolk newmarket area

Re: level three service?

Postby sparkyork » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:42 am

think it may be 15000 or yearly?
User avatar
sparkyork
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:54 am

Re: level three service?

Postby coconut » Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:06 pm

sparkyork wrote:think it may be 15000 or yearly?

:wink: bang on
I miss my 'courtesy van'............140 Glx..now a Jumbo :(
User avatar
coconut
Ford Technician
 
Posts: 3406
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:22 pm

Re: level three service?

Postby dcwuk » Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:46 pm

Thanks for the replies seems a long time between oil changes?
Can you tell me what a level three service covers?
cheers
:)
'I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.'
-George Bush
User avatar
dcwuk
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:34 pm
Location: suffolk newmarket area

Re: level three service?

Postby coconut » Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:56 pm

Bit confused what a level 3 is, do you mean a 3rd year :?:
I miss my 'courtesy van'............140 Glx..now a Jumbo :(
User avatar
coconut
Ford Technician
 
Posts: 3406
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:22 pm

Re: level three service?

Postby dcwuk » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:02 pm

Hi Coconut,
I think a level three service must just be a name a local garage has given to the type of service they provide.
I was looking through the service history and came across this term. The work done was oil, oil filter, air, pollen and fuel filter changed screenwash and something which i can`t quite read but it looks like brake cleaner whatever it was it only cost 95p!

cheers
'I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.'
-George Bush
User avatar
dcwuk
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:34 pm
Location: suffolk newmarket area


Return to Transit Connect



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.