*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

st seats

Use this section to post all specific Transit Connect topics and questions

Re: st seats

Postby coop31 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:20 pm

a no what u mean a couldnt find his number on ebay when i was bidding on them i just had to email him .
av just took sum pics of me seats but its a snow blizzrd at the min and i can hardley see them on the pic coz of the snow all take sum more when it stops a bit and get them on for you to have a look at .all try and get sum ov the mounts so you have an idea how its done
coop31
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby mattvik30 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:22 pm

cheers coop, that would be a big help.

Just got an e-mail from her saying that if they dont arrive by tomorrow evening she will chase them up.
Tourneo connect 90ps Remapped by Vantuner, Mondy interior handles, Full SS exhaust with pptuning de-cat, Chrome Sportvan Grille, Fiesta St Seats, Dvd Player with Kenwood speakers,
Clear Side Repeaters, K&N Air Filter, Sportvan Sideskirts
mattvik30
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby mattvik30 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:57 pm

My fiesta st seats arrived this afternoon after a 2 week wait. They are in mint condition so were worth the wait. Now im trying to figure out the best way to fit them??? :roll:

Has anyone on here got photos as a reference for fitting? I have two normal seats standard because its a tourneo connect, so both my seats will be fitted like your drivers seat.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D
Tourneo connect 90ps Remapped by Vantuner, Mondy interior handles, Full SS exhaust with pptuning de-cat, Chrome Sportvan Grille, Fiesta St Seats, Dvd Player with Kenwood speakers,
mattvik30
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby coop31 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:22 pm

av just took sum pics of the mounts on mine matvik how do i up load them so you get sum ideas
coop31
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby mattvik30 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:46 pm

you have to open a photo bucket account from http://www.photobucket.com

Then when you post something like im doing at the moment use the button so that it looks like this:

in between the two [img] bits you will put your img code from photobucket for the picture that you want to upload

every picture that you upload to photobucket has a [img] code. Once you upload the pics to photobucket this will probably make more sense! :lol:
mattvik30
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby coop31 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:49 pm

all have a bash mate
coop31
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby Malramsey » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:06 pm

Hi there did you manage to fit your seats? I fitted some not too long ago and it’s a doddle. No welding needed. Just cut the rivet type bolts holding the brackets to the runners and replace them with nuts and bolts. Only put one in loosely so you can line the feet up with the holes in the floor then remove the seats and tighten and add second bolts. You will need to cut the peg off the floor of the van on the inside rear mount so the bracket can fit. It’s actuallu quite easy to fit these seats . Good luck
Malramsey

Previous

Return to Transit Connect