****NOW BOOKED FOR 2021**** Transitmania 12 @Santa Pod 16th to 18th July 2021 ****ALL DETAILS HERE****


Nearly there

Look in here for the latest on our show Transitmania 12 @ Santa Pod on 15th to 17th May 2019 and information of past shows

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Nearly there

Postby MinorMatt » Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:57 pm

Only a few more days to wait people :)

I'm really looking forward to it this year...
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
User avatar
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 22469
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Berkshire

Re: Nearly there

Postby Gappy1uk » Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:26 pm

MinorMatt wrote:Only a few more days to wait people :)

I'm really looking forward to it this year...
I cant wait, its the time away we all need! Image

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Gappy1uk
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:14 pm

Re: Nearly there

Postby Altransit » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:17 pm

Gappy1uk wrote:I cant wait, its the time away we all need! Image


I wouldn't want to meet the Pidgeon that made that mess :shock:
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 36385
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: Nearly there

Postby ned » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:46 pm

Don’t forget your sun cream fellas it’s gonna be 26+ this weekend
03 transit 125t280 2.0 tdci swb executive college blue 92. Built in Belgium so deserves lots of love. 229,000 miles on the clock.

Another year WITHOUT needing welding 8)
User avatar
ned
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 18085
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:01 am
Location: Somewhere in time

Re: Nearly there

Postby MinorMatt » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:43 am

Gappy1uk wrote:
MinorMatt wrote:Only a few more days to wait people :)

I'm really looking forward to it this year...
I cant wait, its the time away we all need! Image

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk


Looks like you haven't even had time to take the christmas decs down? :lol:
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
User avatar
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 22469
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Berkshire

Re: Nearly there

Postby Gappy1uk » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:46 am

MinorMatt wrote:
Gappy1uk wrote:
MinorMatt wrote:Only a few more days to wait people :)

I'm really looking forward to it this year...
I cant wait, its the time away we all need! Image

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk


Looks like you haven't even had time to take the christmas decs down?
Lol, not my house. Didn't even notice that

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Gappy1uk
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:14 pm

Re: Nearly there

Postby Mr RVM » Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:23 pm

ned wrote:Don’t forget your sun cream fellas it’s gonna be 26+ this weekend


Wished I'd taken more notice of this advice......I'm sitting at home now lookin like I've walked face first into a freshly painted postbox :oops: ......Rudolph the red nosed reindeer hasn't got a look in :lol:
Mr RVM
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 4239
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:21 am
Location: Co Durham

Re: Nearly there

Postby MinorMatt » Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:09 am

Thats your own fault Gaz.... there was suncream in the pit stop tent :lol:
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
User avatar
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 22469
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Berkshire

Re: Nearly there

Postby Mr RVM » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:16 pm

MinorMatt wrote:Thats your own fault Gaz.... there was suncream in the pit stop tent :lol:


Yeah there was......there was also some in the boot of my car :oops:

The beer kept getting in the way :lol:
Mr RVM
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 4239
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:21 am
Location: Co Durham

Re: Nearly there

Postby karl » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:06 pm

Mr RVM wrote:
ned wrote:Don’t forget your sun cream fellas it’s gonna be 26+ this weekend


Wished I'd taken more notice of this advice......I'm sitting at home now lookin like I've walked face first into a freshly painted postbox :oops: ......Rudolph the red nosed reindeer hasn't got a look in :lol:


iam still the same neck burnt to f*** and me feet :lol: and i even used sun cream from the pit stop tent :shock:
User avatar
karl
Tranny Lover!!!
 
Posts: 8818
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:03 pm
Location: manchester

Re: Nearly there

Postby bambi mk 1 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:03 pm

karl wrote:
Mr RVM wrote:
ned wrote:Don’t forget your sun cream fellas it’s gonna be 26+ this weekend


Wished I'd taken more notice of this advice......I'm sitting at home now lookin like I've walked face first into a freshly painted postbox :oops: ......Rudolph the red nosed reindeer hasn't got a look in :lol:


iam still the same neck burnt to f*** and me feet :lol: and i even used sun cream from the pit stop tent :shock:

You're supposed to rub it on your body not drink it :mrgreen:
On the sixth day God created a Sprinter on the seventh he gave it away and bought a TRANSIT
User avatar
bambi mk 1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 8786
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:05 pm
Location: 24 Years living next door to Alice

Re: Nearly there

Postby KING OF ENGLAND » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:12 pm

MinorMatt wrote:Thats your own fault Gaz.... there was suncream in the pit stop tent :lol:

They were that pissed they thought it was salad cream
KING OF ENGLAND
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: west mids

Re: Nearly there

Postby MinorMatt » Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:40 am

There wasn't any salad though Craig?
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
User avatar
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 22469
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Berkshire

Re: Nearly there

Postby KING OF ENGLAND » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:42 pm

MinorMatt wrote:There wasn't any salad though Craig?

There was in the fridge
KING OF ENGLAND
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1219
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:40 pm
Location: west mids


Return to Transitmania 12



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users