*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Transitmania - Can you help out organising the show??

Look in here for the latest on our show Transitmania 14 @ Santa Pod on 12th and 13th of August 2023 and information of past shows

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Transitmania - Can you help out organising the show??

Postby Luke » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:15 am

Over the 3 years we've run Transitmania it's grown into a much bigger show than i ever thought it would - last year we had over 100 vans on the Sunday show field as you can imagine this alone takes some organising :D

The work load on the organising team is getting too much, what we need to do to secure the future of the show is to have a bigger team to organise everything so I am after volunteers who would like to help out :!:

You don't have to give up your entire weekend - as the show is over 3 days if you would like to help out for a few hours, leaving the rest of the weekend to relax and enjoy the show thats fine :D

The reason i've locked this post is I think people have the tendency to reply to a post without thinking it through :idea: - it's important that if you volunteer that you will follow it through :D so reply to me via PM please :)

If you do want to help send me a PM with any ideas or thoughts of what you'd like to do to help out and how much time you can offer :D

unfortunatly it's an unpaid job :lol: but if you become a key part of the team you will get free entry into future shows :D

i'll update this post with any more details as i get them :D
Luke
Site Admin

Return to Transitmania