*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Transitmania.What do YOU want from the weekend?

Look in here for the latest on our show Transitmania 14 @ Santa Pod on 12th and 13th of August 2023 and information of past shows

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Re: Transitmania.What do YOU want from the weekend?

Postby BigMonty » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:58 pm

jonochap wrote:In an open field, even in a transit cab (considering the rust holes) im not sure you could control it, especially as i reckon it was the datsun deigoos in the next field...that was bandit country! ;)

Surely it was Toyota ? There was some nice gear over there, but to keep a toyota that long in that good condition you would have to have smoked a lot of fragrant tobacco and lost a few years and forgot something so bio degradeable was in your garage.

Seriously thou , one night the Montys would be more than happy to do a Big BBQ for the transit mania residents next year
( as long as someone doesnt stand next to my little ones at the sound off with a joint on )
"You'll never beat a fool with logic or facts but you can demolish anyone with sincerly spoken nonsense"
BigMonty
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby jonochap » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:42 pm

Nicely said bm :)
Owner of not so troubled puk :)
jonochap
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby jonochap » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:48 pm

I dont know how transitmania is set up...but maybe a community interest company trading as can avoid some of the issues you are talking about...have set a couple of them up, quite happy to explain the benefits and drawbacks under separate cover, but it does mean that you can sell hotdogs on cheap liability
Owner of not so troubled puk :)
jonochap
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby Gurj51ngh » Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:10 pm

The sound off will be done in a complete different way next year if I have my way, a more professional way. :)

Construction, Bespoke Joinery & AV fit out services.
Gurj51ngh
Forums Loudest Van!

Postby madbri » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:02 pm

Gurj51ngh wrote:The sound off will be done in a complete different way next year if I have my way, a more professional way. :)

tell us more :roll:
is the sound track going to be by THIN LIZZY BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
madbri
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby robbie.cee » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:15 pm

Needs add with test notes notes
Same notes for all to play...that would be fair test then
2.9i 24v cosworth v6 LSD now fitted and quad pipes out back

Had
X-Reg Mk5 150ps 3.0 ESSEX V6
MAKE IT FIT

RIP Kirk Bacon aka Eugene Speed
robbie.cee
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Gurj51ngh » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:23 pm

robbie.cee wrote:Needs add with test notes notes

yep. Thats right mate. I will be investing in a term lab DB tester which is like the standard unit used across all sound of competitions.

I don't know if you can help me out mate. But what we need is a proper test note CD mate. Something that starts of at 15Hx and goes up to around 60hz all in separate tracks. Let me know if you can hook something up mate. I know its early but the way time flys we will be doing mania 2020 before we know it!

Construction, Bespoke Joinery & AV fit out services.
Gurj51ngh
Forums Loudest Van!

Postby robbie.cee » Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Gurj51ngh wrote:
robbie.cee wrote:Needs add with test notes notes

yep. Thats right mate. I will be investing in a term lab DB tester which is like the standard unit used across all sound of competitions.

I don't know if you can help me out mate. But what we need is a proper test note CD mate. Something that starts of at 15Hx and goes up to around 60hz all in separate tracks. Let me know if you can hook something up mate. I know its early but the way time flys we will be doing mania 2020 before we know it!

anyone who knows how to us cubasis (not me!) or anything with a LFO (low frequency Osscillator) that can be

a) recorded as a wav/mp3 file and

b) frequency stepped up in either 0.5 or 1 or 2 hz intervals

would be 8)

think i got an old max power bass test cd ill look for it. if not got choice 92-93 hardcore collection that people regularly call drum n bass in error.... you know the sort i mean its B line central with some happy piano and soulful singing in!

Had
MAKE IT FIT

robbie.cee
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby ozzy g » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Transitmania NEW MEMBER

Hi i wanted to know if there a transitmania 2013 whats the date and location love to come and bring my transit connect down to show off
ozzy g
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby MinorMatt » Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:27 am

Hi Ozzy

There will be a Transitmania 2013, but the date and location has not been confirmed yet. Previously it has been at Billing Aquadrome in Northampton over the August bank holiday weekend.
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby k638kas » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:25 pm

hello all never been to a transitmaina YET but all been well we will be there this year, last 2 years things ave always came up that got got in the way! but me our lass, and me mate dave (everybody's got one) and his lass and kids are all planing on going. he owns a bouncy castle and mentioned dragging this along never been so don't know the score with things like this but would he be stepping on any ones toes if he was to bring it ??? transit pull sounds like a real idea robbie if its what am thinking two vans one rope opposite directions?? :lol: yeah don't know what the land owners would say after we had all finished tho :lol:
TRANSIT-BACK BONE OF Britain !!!!
k638kas
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby AlanN » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:58 pm

ozzy g wrote:Transitmania NEW MEMBER

Hi i wanted to know if there a transitmania 2013 whats the date and location love to come and bring my transit connect down to show off

Check the website
www.transitmania.co.uk
Ford Transit MK3 1989 2.8i V6 Auto Member of the MK3 Massive

R.I.P Kirk Bacon aka Eugene Speed
AlanN
Site Moderator

Postby robbie.cee » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:55 am

k638kas wrote:hello all never been to a transitmaina YET but all been well we will be there this year, last 2 years things ave always came up that got got in the way! but me our lass, and me mate dave (everybody's got one) and his lass and kids are all planing on going. he owns a bouncy castle and mentioned dragging this along never been so don't know the score with things like this but would he be stepping on any ones toes if he was to bring it ??? transit pull sounds like a real idea robbie if its what am thinking two vans one rope opposite directions?? :lol: yeah don't know what the land owners would say after we had all finished tho :lol:

Ooh bouncy castle defo bring it. If your not officially charging for it billing can't moan...

Just be prepared for some of us bigger kids who might wanna go! LOL

Had
MAKE IT FIT

robbie.cee
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby mealic » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:08 am

robbie.cee wrote:
k638kas wrote:hello all never been to a transitmaina YET but all been well we will be there this year, last 2 years things ave always came up that got got in the way! but me our lass, and me mate dave (everybody's got one) and his lass and kids are all planing on going. he owns a bouncy castle and mentioned dragging this along never been so don't know the score with things like this but would he be stepping on any ones toes if he was to bring it ??? transit pull sounds like a real idea robbie if its what am thinking two vans one rope opposite directions?? :lol: yeah don't know what the land owners would say after we had all finished tho :lol:

Ooh bouncy castle defo bring it. If your not officially charging for it billing can't moan...

Just be prepared for some of us bigger kids who might wanna go! LOL

.......................and don`t forget the appropriate liability insurance and of course the Health and Safety policy.
Sorry to be a killjoy,but I doubt that you will be allowed to use it :( :(

`04 2.3 petrol/LPG
mealic
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby robbie.cee » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:52 am

aw :( does that go for tea stand too? :?:

Had
MAKE IT FIT

robbie.cee
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

PreviousNext

Return to Transitmania