*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Anyone fancy having a go at filming Transitmania 2010

Look in here for the latest on our show Transitmania 14 @ Santa Pod on 12th and 13th of August 2023 and information of past shows

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Anyone fancy having a go at filming Transitmania 2010

Postby Luke » Wed May 05, 2010 1:11 pm

As you'll know we had a "proffesional" film crew at Transitmania 2009, unfortunatly their DVD was a little dissapointing to say the least :(

I've just been reading through some of the comments in here and there are some suggestions that we make a film of 2010 ourselves :idea:

I personally dont know the 1st thing about film editing etc. but if there's someone on here who does and fancy's having a go then thats fine by me, or even a few people and putting a DVD together between them, as it might be a bit too much for one person :idea:

Having watched the 2009 DVD i was dissapointed they didnt catch the full atmosphere of the event and i'm sure an enthusiast could do a better job :D most of the key aspects were missed :?

I dont mind being interviewed again - mabe with my other van this time :lol: and i'm sure there will be more volenteers, we can organise capturing the trophy presentation as well :D

I dont think it'd be much of a money earner but if anyone enjoys doing this sort of thing as a hobby or is looking into it as a career path mabe it's be good practice :lol:

so if your interested post here or PM me :D
Luke
Site Admin

Re: Anyone fancy having a go at filming Transitmania 2010

Postby madmark_50484 » Wed May 05, 2010 1:21 pm

I nominate AlanN for the job :D I could help interview people if that would help as i am sure I could come up with more interesting questions also maybe people we interview could be more prepared so they can give a insight to their van maybe :idea:
Past
MK5 98 R reg Transit 190 LWB Semi hi Top
Mk5 98 S reg Transit 190 LWB High Cube
Present
Mk5 96 N Reg Transit Luton

Forum for bus enthusiasts and preservationists
www.busesuk.co.uk
madmark_50484
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby Luke » Wed May 05, 2010 1:23 pm

madmark_50484 wrote:could be more prepared
i think that'd be a big help :lol: rather than i mic shoved in your face and being told "just keep talking" :roll: :lol:
Luke
Site Admin

Postby AlanN » Wed May 05, 2010 2:43 pm

I wish I had a video camera to do it with :lol: but I only have the one built into my stills camera. And Ive never done a proper vid before :lol:
Ford Transit MK3 1989 2.8i V6 Auto Member of the MK3 Massive

R.I.P Kirk Bacon aka Eugene Speed
AlanN
Site Moderator

Postby madmark_50484 » Wed May 05, 2010 2:46 pm

AlanN wrote:I wish I had a video camera to do it with :lol: but I only have the one built into my stills camera. And Ive never done a proper vid before :lol:

Thats all just technicallities :lol:
Past
MK5 98 R reg Transit 190 LWB Semi hi Top
Mk5 98 S reg Transit 190 LWB High Cube
Present
Mk5 96 N Reg Transit Luton

Forum for bus enthusiasts and preservationists
www.busesuk.co.uk
madmark_50484
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby AlanN » Wed May 05, 2010 2:49 pm

madmark_50484 wrote:
AlanN wrote:I wish I had a video camera to do it with :lol: but I only have the one built into my stills camera. And Ive never done a proper vid before :lol:

Thats all just technicallities :lol:

Im happy to help if I can, but maybe get several people all using the same format
Ford Transit MK3 1989 2.8i V6 Auto Member of the MK3 Massive

R.I.P Kirk Bacon aka Eugene Speed
AlanN
Site Moderator

Postby madbri » Wed May 05, 2010 3:00 pm

madmark_50484 wrote:I nominate AlanN for the job :D I could help interview people if that would help as i am sure I could come up with more interesting questions also maybe people we interview could be more prepared so they can give a insight to their van maybe :idea:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i cant stop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: right terry muttly bigjohnthomos me and a few others home work time!!!! start revising the non aspd thread as were about to b on dvd :shock: well were b on there 4 sure madmark/alan and they said alot on that thread :lol: cant wait :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: o god i need the toilet :lol: :lol: :lol: to late :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
madbri
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Nadjenka » Wed May 05, 2010 8:21 pm

I'm happy to help with this too. I only have little camera, tiny little experience, but... big mouth... :oops: :lol: :lol: But we definitely need several people doing this... And then someone with loads of time to watch it all and cut it into something presentable :lol:
1995 Mk5 150 LWB Minibus - camper-to-be - Lola's story :mrgreen:
1999 Mk5 190 LWB 2.5TDi, automatic, story has started :twisted:
Nadjenka
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby Luke » Wed May 05, 2010 11:28 pm

madbri wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i cant stop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: right terry muttly bigjohnthomos me and a few others home work time!!!! start revising the non aspd thread as were about to b on dvd :shock: well were b on there 4 sure madmark/alan and they said alot on that thread :lol: cant wait :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: o god i need the toilet :lol: :lol: :lol: to late :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
err Bri :? .... how can i put this .......................... dont call us we'll call you :wink: :lol: :lol:
Luke
Site Admin

Postby madbri » Thu May 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Luke wrote:
madbri wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i cant stop :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: right terry muttly bigjohnthomos me and a few others home work time!!!! start revising the non aspd thread as were about to b on dvd :shock: well were b on there 4 sure madmark/alan and they said alot on that thread :lol: cant wait :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: o god i need the toilet :lol: :lol: :lol: to late :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
err Bri :? .... how can i put this .......................... dont call us we'll call you :wink: :lol: :lol:

ok ive sat by the phone now 4 8hrs called a bt engineer out the phones ok!!! but no 1s called me yet!!!!! il pm u my mobile no
madbri
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby daveyjay-1987 » Thu May 06, 2010 9:58 pm

i will be up for helping with this i did some vid editing back in collage if thats any help
daveyjay-1987
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby bigjohnthomas » Thu May 06, 2010 10:43 pm

madbri wrote:
Luke wrote:

ok ive sat by the phone now 4 8hrs called a bt engineer out the phones ok!!! but no 1s called me yet!!!!! il pm u my mobile no

nevermind madbri we can always make our own special video so get your bobbies helmet buffed up for the casting sessions
:P 8) :wink:
bigjohnthomas
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Terry » Fri May 07, 2010 6:50 am

Dammit BJT, You mentioned helmet, now that'll set him off again. :lol:
I got a little black book with me poems in
Pallet Puller
Terry
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby Luke » Fri May 07, 2010 9:36 am

getting back on track :wink: :lol:

daveyjay-1987 wrote:i will be up for helping with this i did some vid editing back in collage if thats any help

yes thats the sort of thing we need 8) - at the moment lets just get interested names into the hat and see what we can come up with :D
Luke
Site Admin

Postby madbri » Fri May 07, 2010 9:39 am

:roll: :roll: a rabbit :roll: :roll: :wink:
madbri
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Next

Return to Transitmania