Transitmania 11 @Santa Pod 17th to 19th May 2019


spread the word.... flyer request

Look in here for the latest on our show Transitmania 11 @ Santa Pod on 17th to 19th May 2019 and information of past shows

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Re: spread the word.... flyer request

Postby g-man » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:54 pm

nada's no3 seems best at mo' :D.Is there going to be a connect section this year :?: i should have got a trophy last year as the only one to turn up :lol:
User avatar
g-man
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 12340
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:13 pm
Location: Matlock.....ish

Re: spread the word.... flyer request

Postby Britishbulldog » Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:43 pm

AlanN wrote:
Britishbulldog wrote:Unfortunately due to work commitments i'm unable to make this years event
:shock:


What's the shock for m8, or is the sarcastic element of you showing :lol:

G-man there would have been if more had turned up :wink:
User avatar
Britishbulldog
formerly known as charly
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:45 pm
Location: Hell

Re: spread the word.... flyer request

Postby AlanN » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:12 pm

No, you can't miss the big one... its in the forum small print :D :lol:
Ford Transit MK3 1989 2.8i V6 Auto MK3 Massive

R.I.P Kirk Bacon aka Eugene Speed
AlanN
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 14186
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:23 pm
Location: Rayleigh Essex

Re: spread the word.... flyer request

Postby Britishbulldog » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Yeah small print good one Al :lol:

Well if the event had been kept the similar dates as last year then I might have made it, however I'm unable to change my work commitments, (by the way that was'nt a moan before anyone starts)

At the end of the day as long as 95% of FTF members can manage to attend & make it as good OR better than last year with improvements already planned then I'm sure Luke & Co will make a great success of Transitmania,

I wish everyone involved all the best & just unfortunate of my circumstances,

Hopefully the DVD will do the rounds again for all those unable to attend, & hopefully I'll be there for the 3rd one :D

besides my damn clutch has still not been fixed & it's tempremental :( :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Britishbulldog
formerly known as charly
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:45 pm
Location: Hell

Re: spread the word.... flyer request

Postby sc_BK » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:41 am

Britishbulldog wrote:At the end of the day as long as 95% of FTF members can manage to attend & make it as good OR better than last year with improvements already planned then I'm sure Luke & Co will make a great success of Transitmania,


95% :shock:

Forum Statistics
Total posts 533063 | Total topics 59829 | Total members 21025


I can just imagine 19,974 vans turning up at Billing :| :lol: :P
User avatar
sc_BK
Remapped by Vantuner
 
Posts: 6096
Joined: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:14 am
Location: Ross Shire............. Transit: Mk7 LWB

Re: spread the word.... flyer request

Postby ake » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:29 am

That would be traffic chaos, we'd get a mention on Radio 2 and everything :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2017 Ford Fiesta SportVan 1.5 TDCi 95ps

2 x 18 Custom 270 Trend
2 x 67 Custom 270 Trend
3 x 66 Custom 270 Trend
1 x 65 Custom 290 Limited
7 x 12 Transit 260 Trend


Is a dream a lie if it don't come true
Or is it something worse?
ake
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 41686
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:19 pm
Location: The fair city o' Perth

Re: spread the word.... flyer request

Postby Britishbulldog » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:18 pm

sc_BK wrote:
Britishbulldog wrote:At the end of the day as long as 95% of FTF members can manage to attend & make it as good OR better than last year with improvements already planned then I'm sure Luke & Co will make a great success of Transitmania,


95% :shock:

Forum Statistics
Total posts 533063 | Total topics 59829 | Total members 21025


I can just imagine 19,974 vans turning up at Billing :| :lol: :P


Cheers Kyle :roll: :lol: :lol:

Ake the more promo plug ins the better IMO :lol:

Anyway R2 thats so yesterday :lol: I think it's Chiltern FM that do the Northants area surely :idea: :wink:
User avatar
Britishbulldog
formerly known as charly
 
Posts: 1748
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:45 pm
Location: Hell

Re: spread the word.... flyer request

Postby ake » Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:31 am

Britishbulldog wrote:
sc_BK wrote:
Britishbulldog wrote:At the end of the day as long as 95% of FTF members can manage to attend & make it as good OR better than last year with improvements already planned then I'm sure Luke & Co will make a great success of Transitmania,


95% :shock:

Forum Statistics
Total posts 533063 | Total topics 59829 | Total members 21025


I can just imagine 19,974 vans turning up at Billing :| :lol: :P


Cheers Kyle :roll: :lol: :lol:

Ake the more promo plug ins the better IMO :lol:

Anyway R2 thats so yesterday :lol: I think it's Chiltern FM that do the Northants area surely :idea: :wink:

I was hoping for National coverage :wink:
2017 Ford Fiesta SportVan 1.5 TDCi 95ps

2 x 18 Custom 270 Trend
2 x 67 Custom 270 Trend
3 x 66 Custom 270 Trend
1 x 65 Custom 290 Limited
7 x 12 Transit 260 Trend


Is a dream a lie if it don't come true
Or is it something worse?
ake
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 41686
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:19 pm
Location: The fair city o' Perth

Re: spread the word.... flyer request

Postby AlanN » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:18 am

So what was the final verdict?
Gave out my 50th leaflet yesterday :wink:
Ford Transit MK3 1989 2.8i V6 Auto MK3 Massive

R.I.P Kirk Bacon aka Eugene Speed
AlanN
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 14186
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:23 pm
Location: Rayleigh Essex

Re: spread the word.... flyer request

Postby Luke » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:00 pm

i met with Will the other day, he should be getting a bit done on the Transitmania website - we went through some ideas etc. and the fliers should all be on there :D

it might take Will a while to do stuff but he's doing it for free so we cant complain :lol:
User avatar
Luke
Site Admin
 
Posts: 42111
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:53 am
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire!!

Previous

Return to Transitmania 11



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users