*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

trading at transitmania

Look in here for the latest on our show Transitmania 14 @ Santa Pod on 12th and 13th of August 2023 and information of past shows

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

trading at transitmania

Postby littlebritaly » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:27 pm

I've a unique business, I own mobile wood fired pizza ovens (littlebritaly.com - new website later this week) and was wondering if there would be any chance of trading at the above event. Can anyone advise please ?

Just to give you a bit more info - all hand made pizzas that we can cook in a minute, we've different sized ovens and units, biggest unit can cook 10 pizzas per minute.

TIA
littlebritaly
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Re: trading at transitmania

Postby Luke » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:40 pm

details are here :arrow: traders at Transitmania but if you sell food you will need to provide certificates of hygene and other stuff Billing ask for :D and if its a high risk thing then public liability.......... which i suppose selling food is :D

if you are interested PM me 8)
Luke
Site Admin

Re: trading at transitmania

Postby littlebritaly » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:41 am

No problem on either of the points you mention, were registered with our local council as a food business, got 5 stars for excellent standards of hygiene (best possible) on the scoresonthe doors system (http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/ ) and have full insurance and risk assessments.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
littlebritaly
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Return to Transitmania