*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Just a quickie Q...

Look in here for the latest on our show Transitmania 14 @ Santa Pod on 12th and 13th of August 2023 and information of past shows

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Just a quickie Q...

Postby motorcycle_mayhem » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:31 pm

..just to confirm that it's a turn-up, pay at the gate, camp affair, all simples?

Coming up from Cornwall, day is vague depending on work commitments. With the end of the racing season (for me) effectively last weekend, feeling a bit lost. Hoping there's a few hoping to sell, the old (dependable, simple, gutless) tug has it's MoT in 10 days time, I need to decide whether to acquire something fresher, or start welding up the old Shed (Mk5). I haven't been able to find a sensibly-priced replacement that isn't a pile of ($$$$), unrealistic expectations with greed-induced overtones. I guess I might find one here... never know.

Post season chill, with some beers and ICE (IVE) explosions, sounds great.
motorcycle_mayhem
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Just a quickie Q...

Postby Luke » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:34 pm

yes mate you can just turn up and pay on the gate :D

or if you prebook with the discount code FT1 you get a discount of £5 on the price :D

dont know if there will be any vans for sale but they'll definatly be some beer drunk :mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Luke
Site Admin

Return to Transitmania