*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

BIG THANKS TO LUKE

Look in here for the latest on our show Transitmania 14 @ Santa Pod on 12th and 13th of August 2023 and information of past shows

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Re: BIG THANKS TO LUKE

Postby PunkyJan/Billy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Thanks,
enjoyed a great w/end. :D
PunkyJan/Billy
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby Laura343 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Thanks to Luke and everyone who organised the event this year. It was a great show and you could see alot of effort was but in.

Also a big thank you to Sue and Ady's family for bringing Ady's van along, I don't think it would of quite been the same with out you guys there and also Ady's van.
Laura343
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby RustWidow » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:03 pm

I third everything that's said - was great to meet people and see their vans "in the flesh" :wink:

Was a bit of a shock to hear about Ady, but it was really good for his family to bring his van because this was the first year we've been to Transitmania. We really enjoyed it (even though the sprog stayed in the caravan playing playstation!) Next time we might drop him off where the van is kept at mum's and then we won't need electrical hookup so we can actually properly camp with you guys on the field.

Sorry we wimped out so early sat night, but we were both feeling the effects of a nightmare drive on the Friday and a fairly long day on the Saturday.... hard work keeping a dog and sprog happy!

So, a big thanks not just to Luke and his family who also put up with it all, but to everyone who was there, to the friendly faces and to some of the most amazing transits I have EVER seen!. Thanks guys, long may we keep the club/forum going....

PS. - Whitemice - Muttley says he's going to hide your tenner in your van next time he sees you!!!
Old Fords Never Die - some fool keeps repairing them
RustWidow
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby jonnyshag » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Thanks luke , was a good weekend and was great to finally meet you , respect to catdaddy family for bring in that amazing van , never met him but must of been a top bloke to put that much effort into that van , RIP CATDADDY :(

Bring on the next show :wink:
jonnyshag
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby transitandy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:16 pm

cheers luke and all who helped make it a great show, it was nice to see ady's ledgendary van again as one look just is not enough 8) RIP catdaddy your a ledgend :!:
TRANSIT M8, SAY NO MORE YOUR IN...... FORD THROUGH TO THE BONE......
transitandy
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby whitemice » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:39 pm

RustWidow wrote:I third everything that's said - was great to meet people and see their vans "in the flesh" :wink:

Was a bit of a shock to hear about Ady, but it was really good for his family to bring his van because this was the first year we've been to Transitmania. We really enjoyed it (even though the sprog stayed in the caravan playing playstation!) Next time we might drop him off where the van is kept at mum's and then we won't need electrical hookup so we can actually properly camp with you guys on the field.

Sorry we wimped out so early sat night, but we were both feeling the effects of a nightmare drive on the Friday and a fairly long day on the Saturday.... hard work keeping a dog and sprog happy!

So, a big thanks not just to Luke and his family who also put up with it all, but to everyone who was there, to the friendly faces and to some of the most amazing transits I have EVER seen!. Thanks guys, long may we keep the club/forum going....

PS. - Whitemice - Muttley says he's going to hide your tenner in your van next time he sees you!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My other half will be coming next year only this year she had my Mothers moggy to look after while they are in Turkey,i reckon you will natter with her (not Mother) 24/7,,,,,,,,,

I lost about 2 stone doing my own cooking.

Next year i'm going to camp at the top of the show and shine line up as i was an hour and a half late having woken at the crack of 10:55am. :mrgreen:

Tell Andy i enjoyed meeting him and to SPEND OR INVEST THE MONEY WISELY.....PROBABLY WELDING WIRE! :mrgreen:

Ooh look, there's Delilah in the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIaGWURONRU
'' VOTE Kim Jong Unwell.
Mike writ '' a vote for lABOUR is a vote for islam and a conservative vote is a vote for islam and a vote for liberal is a vote for islam. ''
DBVM ''a vote for UKIP is a vote for islam''
whitemice
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Location: normalised heavily chemtrailed cretinous individual just like you

Previous

Return to Transitmania