*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Bike carrier for 2008 Tailgate

Post here camper and camper conversion related stuff!

Moderator: Luke

Bike carrier for 2008 Tailgate

Postby JMM71 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:38 am

Hi
My first post so please be gentle!

We recently bought a 2008 Transit SWB camper with a pop up roof and are looking for a rear bike carrier for the tailgate. Has anyone got any ideas what to use? I've seen that you can get a Fiamma tailgate Transit specific rack but I've never seen one in the flesh.
Is there anything else out there?
Cheers

JMM
JMM71
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:27 am

Re: Bike carrier for 2008 Tailgate

Postby Eighton » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:16 pm

I got one from Fiammastore but I haven't used it yet.
http://www.fiammastore.com/For--Minivan ... rd-Transit
Eighton
Newbie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 8:03 pm


Return to Camper vans and conversions



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.