*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

New Member... with a request...

Post here camper and camper conversion related stuff!

Moderator: Luke

New Member... with a request...

Postby Snoho3 » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:11 pm

Greetings! New member here. I have previously converted and continue to enjoy a '19 High Top Promaster. The conversion process was fun, and I now have about 70k miles on the van. I'm thinking I'd like to start the process over again, this time with an AWD vehicle. Question - is there anyone in the Seattle/Snohomish area with a converted Transit (whether professional or DIY) that I could come and take a quick look at? Doesn't need to be fancy or even complete, I'd just like to take a look at one that is not on a dealer's lot. If there is any interest I could drive over in my Promaster and we could compare notes. Or not, if that's not of interest to you. Thanks in advance and I look forward to learning more about Transits in this forum.
Snoho3

Re: New Member... with a request...

Postby MinorMatt » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:29 pm

Hi

Most of the members of this forum are UK based - so unfortunately you are unlikely to find anyone here (although you may be lucky, there are a few from the US). I believe there are US forums for the Transit too?
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Re: New Member... with a request...

Postby Blizz » Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:11 am

Blizz
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Camper vans and conversions