*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Shower-in-a-Drawer

Post here camper and camper conversion related stuff!

Moderator: Luke

Shower-in-a-Drawer

Postby cargovanconversion » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:48 pm

After the installation of the Murphy bed, I started working on the rear kitchen of the van. The bottom drawer will contain the shower pan that I constructed some time ago. Watch my upcoming video.
Van Williams
Replace(d) my old Dodge B-250 with a new Ford Tansit-250 LWB Medium Roof and convert it into a full-fledge RV with ultimately all amenities imaginable!

CargoVanConversion.com
cargovanconversion
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Re: Shower-in-a-Drawer

Postby Luke » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:31 pm

interesting :idea:

i was toying with the idea of putting a shower in mine but in the end i didn't bother - i plan on putting an outdoor one on the rear tailgate :D
Luke
Site Admin

Re: Shower-in-a-Drawer

Postby cargovanconversion » Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:17 pm

Luke wrote:interesting :idea:
i was toying with the idea of putting a shower in mine but in the end i didn't bother - i plan on putting an outdoor one on the rear tailgate :D

I will most likely shower outside too, but when the conditions don't allow,I have the option to do it inside. It'll have a popup showerhead and drains to the gray water tank.
Van Williams
Replace(d) my old Dodge B-250 with a new Ford Tansit-250 LWB Medium Roof and convert it into a full-fledge RV with ultimately all amenities imaginable!

CargoVanConversion.com
cargovanconversion
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Return to Camper vans and conversions