*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Do you know my Motorhome ??

Post here camper and camper conversion related stuff!

Moderator: Luke

Do you know my Motorhome ??

Postby Motorhome-Les » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Hi all,
Only recently joined this Forum, and looking to introduce myself and my motorhome "Bertie" which is a Transit Drifter.
Bertie is a 1993 based Transit with originally fitted power steering to the 2.5D engine. He runs great, since I had the cambelt replaced and I carried out a full service, including flushing through the brake fluid. No rust whatsoever to the arches and underneath, bit different to the similar age panel van I had a few years ago !!!
My question is :- Do you know anything of the history of this model of Motorhome.
The motorhome was originally built by a transport company called Bert Raper Transport (hence my giving it the name Bertie, as he also has a BRT registration number) and this company (I am led to believe) built about 10-15 of these, as a "sideline" to the chap's transport business.
If you also have one, or know of someone, or know any of the history of this model of motorhome - then I would love to hear from you.
I have attached a picture from a recent wet trip to Wales !!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Motorhome-Les

Re: Do you know my Motorhome ??

Postby Jay2018 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:23 am

It has loads of character!
2012 MK7 Transit Trend 125 T350 6 SPD FWD MWB MR (Frozen White) :D
2010 MK7 Transit Jumbo 100 - SOLD :(
Galant VR4 8th Gen Type S(TT), 300ZX(TT) + S14A(T), Supra MK3(T), Golf MK4 1.8(T), GS300 & Civic EG9 VTI (ALL SOLD)
Jay2018
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Return to Camper vans and conversions