

For more. Follow on Instagram
Bumblebee_transit



Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
Moderator: Luke








Hi mate. I ply lined with some insulation behind. And then carpeted each wall as a whole. So no lines or anything show up. Used megavanmats. 4 way Stretch.Jay2018 wrote:Looking very good mate. What material have you used on the inside?
Hi mate.ajpmsport wrote:If you want to register it as a motor caravan have you read the new requirements on the DVLA website before you get to far into your conversion.
docksey007 wrote:Hi mate.ajpmsport wrote:If you want to register it as a motor caravan have you read the new requirements on the DVLA website before you get to far into your conversion.
Not fussed about this to be fair. I aim to have everything running freely. So no fixed hob etc. Cooking will be done out of the tailgate. All lighting will be battery powered as the most I will do is 2/3 nights. Gas powered cool box. Ipad for TV. Etc etc.
Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk





Return to Camper vans and conversions
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.