*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

All the wee jobs

Post here camper and camper conversion related stuff!

Moderator: Luke

All the wee jobs

Postby Outtheway » Thu Apr 23, 2020 4:55 pm

During lockdown I have been out doing all the wee jobs that I should have done but didnt, started off with rust on the sills, sanded back primed and painted black. It looks alright and hides the big dent from previous owner has tried to Jack up using sills at both sides. We hot the cupboard doors painted, cleaned up the step and ki k plate and painted, and went out today and sorted out the bumpers and plastics with bumper and trim restorer. I also found a use for the spare discs I had for the wheel trims, its looking alright and ready for the season if it ever comes lolImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Outtheway
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: All the wee jobs

Postby Cider Andy » Sun May 03, 2020 2:54 pm

Looking good! I'm hoping to finally get something done with my own conversion, after it sitting around in the yard for 2½ years now...
Drink moderately, eat healthily, exercise regularly, die anyway.
Cider Andy
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby Outtheway » Tue May 12, 2020 12:09 am

Cider Andy wrote:Looking good! I'm hoping to finally get something done with my own conversion, after it sitting around in the yard for 2½ years now...
That's a long time sitting doing nothing lol hopefully you have managed to get a start on it, get some pictures up for us all to see, I like to nosy in other peoples Van's lol good luck with the build

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Outtheway
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby Cider Andy » Fri May 22, 2020 11:35 am

It's not running and I have the engine partly stripped. Biggest problem at the moment is we moved house six months ago and I need to get it transported the 50 miles up the road from our old place....
Drink moderately, eat healthily, exercise regularly, die anyway.
Cider Andy
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Return to Camper vans and conversions