*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Redcube camper damper

Post here camper and camper conversion related stuff!

Moderator: Luke

Re: Redcube camper damper

Postby redcube » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:38 pm

Darwin up my main hook up very basic as i don't plan to charge the battery of the mains i just want a basic set up two plugs two lights that's all i need now had a look in my dads shed and it seems 80% of what i need for power is there time to be a good son right of to the pub to by him a drink that might work :lol:
My camper van conversion viewtopic.php?f=58&t=76200
If any thing falls of will you mind picking it up for me
redcube
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby redcube » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:03 pm

A little up date sad thing first my dads little mig welder better know as MI as it takes no gas as died again he'll fix it again and it might live
Sliding door sill on and passage door sill done at long last just need a skim of filler and a lick of paint
Ah my missing bolt
Safety man is on the job the mask is for show his a close the eyes type
a lick of paint to stop rust
And the passage sill welding or the a star being formed
Fix the air box good buy rope and now my power steering is not leaking any more and Put in the second battery tray
Had a pock around under neat and I'm shocked to say it was solid as a rock under there so stone chip it Wednesday
Only picture i could get photobucket won't upload the any more can you spot something missing in the photo
Tommorow will move on to the back of the van and might remove something i always hated

And then sat down for the evening and eat all this i love my Tiramisu made it my self i do think i put a bit to much alcohol into it

Enjoy more tomorrow will i every get on to the camper van
redcube
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby dirtydiesel » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Keep up the good work, must get thre receipe for that pie or what ever it was, looked lovely!
NOW YOUR SUCKING DIESEL.
dirtydiesel
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby redcube » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Here the receipe

Ingredients:
* some hennessy brandy (or alot depends on how strong you want it)
* 3 large eggs
* 500 grams [~12.3 oz.] Mascarpone cheese
* Strong Coffee
* Boudoir biscuits/ Lady fingers/ thin cakes
* Powdered cocoa [or instant chocolate drink mix]
* Sugar (to taste)

putting it altogether and you get tiramisu

1. Crack and separate 3 large eggs into two different bowls (use a large bowl for the egg white and a smaller bowl for the yolk). Make sure that none of the yolk gets mixed with the egg white, otherwise the egg whites won't whisk properly.

2. Whisk the egg yolks with an electronic whisk and gradually add sugar until the egg yolk becomes thick, creamy, and light yellow.

3. Add about 5oo grams [~12.3 oz.] of Mascarpone in another bowl and give it a quick stir to loosen it up. Then, with the electronic whisk, mix the egg yolks and Mascarpone together.

4. Wash and dry your whisk and then whisk the egg whites until they form firm peaks. Continue to fold the egg whites into the Mascarpone and mix until there are no lumps add sugar for taste

5. Put that to the side. Make some strong coffey mixed with some hennessy brandy and let it cool.

6. Line a large and fairly deep dish with lady fingers (boudoir biscuits) and pour over two thirds of the coffee mixture.

7. Put half of your egg mixture over the top of that, followed by a thick dusting of cocoa. Use an instant drinking chocolate, as it's a little sweeter.

8. Dip more lady fingers into the rest of your coffee mix (don't worry if you run out; you can just knock up some more) and carefully place them over the the top of the cocoa.

9. Empty the rest of your egg mixture over that and dust with cocoa again.

10. Leave it in your refrigerator for two hours and serve

Think that's how i make it i don't make it from a book i just add a bit till it look right enjoy
redcube
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby dirtydiesel » Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:40 am

Sound :D :D :D
NOW YOUR SUCKING DIESEL.
dirtydiesel
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby redcube » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:24 pm

sod all done today welder died yesterday and spent the day trying to get it running again it started working again you can't kill a bad thing only thing is it now shock you oh well
redcube
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby JohnBF1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:36 pm

redcube wrote:Darwin up my main hook up very basic as i don't plan to charge the battery of the mains i just want a basic set up two plugs two lights that's all i need now had a look in my dads shed and it seems 80% of what i need for power is there time to be a good son right of to the pub to by him a drink that might work :lol:

Nice van there but you will blow everything with your wiring Blue is Negative Live is Brown Green/yellow Earth :shock:
A big f-in hammer, WD40 & duck tape the perfect tool kit as recommended by sh*t Fit service technicians
JohnBF1
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby AlanN » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Your doing a fine job there, although Im very jealous of the workshop :wink:
Ford Transit MK3 1989 2.8i V6 Auto Member of the MK3 Massive

R.I.P Kirk Bacon aka Eugene Speed
AlanN
Site Moderator

Postby redcube » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:55 pm

JohnBF1 i spotted that today when looking at it again thanks for pointing it out would have been fun :lol:

AlanN that's my dads workshop mine is a little bit backwards

Today's up date welder dead won't work any more going to try again tomorrow to get it to work i won't give up on it :lol:
I put this back on today had it in the van hanging around so i put it back where it belongs makes the van cleaner looking
Started the camper van parts today as my dad said i had the BEEP of welding and bang the van
So did this well empty this first
I did this a while back wasn't happy with it so is came down sorry to my mate who helped me put it up
Made a frame to go around the sky light
and then started to make a frame on the side got this far and my dad had to go fix his car so that ended the days work well evening as he spent all day fixing the welder and starting into space
Cat found some where to sleep lazy cat still there
redcube
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby JohnBF1 » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:40 pm

Glad you noticed as your dad would have killed you for cross polarizing half the kit in the workshop would have cost loads down the pub :D
Cats get everywhere were i used to work we had a MK2 6 wheel and i had to check under the bonnet every morning as the cat would be there or in the bosses camper! Tight git wouldn't use his lodging allowance so slept in his camper (Bedford cf convert). It was crap to drive! :twisted:
A big f-in hammer, WD40 & duck tape the perfect tool kit as recommended by sh*t Fit service technicians
JohnBF1
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby redcube » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:12 am

would have been funny if i blew all his tools another 5 years with out talk to him again or may be long this time round :lol:

Going to run all my wires tomorrow 12v and main hook up this is going to be fun
redcube
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby bigjohnthomas » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:31 am

the Tiramisu is certainly looking good you will make someone a good housewife :wink:
bigjohnthomas
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby redcube » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Another day near to a camper van
Made up all my sides and there well stuck on went though 2 tubes of a thing that's like tiger seal :shock: my dad said better to over do it then have it fall upon you in your sleep
Two parts of the roof done this stands are handy there for holding up plaster bored
Making the frames
This was a hard bit to make as its at the back of the van by the doors note the extra two bits in the middle there for the air vent I'm making to go on the right
This is where it sits
All up and waiting for the glue to set
Tomorrow task are finish bulk head wiring, and the rest of the roof

Going to the diy store later tonight to see if there's any thing in the bargain bin i can use still need to sweet talk my dad into giving me some of his fire proof electric cabling i got switch and plugs socket of him so far so good

Right of to make another Tiramisu that might work in getting my dad to give me some cabling

I'm starting to hate photobucket now keeps freezing the crashing my internet :twisted:
redcube
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby redcube » Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Had a bit of an accident my dad drilled the drill though is finger so off to A and E
redcube
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby JohnBF1 » Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:18 pm

redcube wrote:Had a bit of an accident my dad drilled the drill though is finger so off to A and E

Ouch :shock:

My dad would use that excuse too, give him a tissue and lecky tape :roll:
JohnBF1
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

PreviousNext

Return to Camper vans and conversions