*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Hello from the Netherlands

New member? Post here to say Hi, tell us about yourself and your Transit!

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Hello from the Netherlands

Postby FrederikG » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:00 am

Hello Everybody,

I'm a guy from the Netherlands interested in many things, like technology, cars, vans, traveling and camping (but no longer in a tent).
I've just registered to the forum and would really like to put out my first "real" question in the MK6 / MK7 space.

In the "forseeable" future my plan is to buy a (relatively "standard"version of the) MK7 LWB EL ("Jumbo") type of the Transit Van, then drive it both privately and commercially for my one-man-band-company for 1/2 or 1 year and successively transform it into a serious campervan step by step.
I'm aiming at 600 to 800 hours of planning, researching, measuring, designing etc. and about 1000 hours of converting my future van.

My writing in English may be a bit crumpled from time to time, I'm not a native speaker.
I'm enthousiastic to join the forum, gladfully willing to share information on topics I (shall) have researched and join discussions in a creative and constructive way wherever I feel my input could be usefull.

Kind Regards,

Frederik
" Not possible because "not standard" " is a knockdown argument .
" Don´t fix it because it´s not broken " , belongs to the incapables, the non-creatives and the non-dreamers.
Let´s make something good even better .
FrederikG

Re: Hello from the Netherlands

Postby Luke » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:50 am

welcome to the forum mate :D
Luke
Site Admin

Re: Hello from the Netherlands

Postby FrederikG » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:32 pm

Thank you very much :D
" Not possible because "not standard" " is a knockdown argument .
" Don´t fix it because it´s not broken " , belongs to the incapables, the non-creatives and the non-dreamers.
Let´s make something good even better .
FrederikG

Return to Welcome