*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Hiya, I'm so suprised I'm not already on FordTransit.org!!

New member? Post here to say Hi, tell us about yourself and your Transit!

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Hiya, I'm so suprised I'm not already on FordTransit.org!!

Postby mattjbate » Mon Mar 03, 2025 7:35 pm

Hiya,
I've had a few transits over the years but I currently run a couple of boring new ones and.....

2.2 155 LWB medium roof Crew van
2.4 140 LWB high Roof Van
3.2 200 LWB High Roof Van

The 3.2 is obviously the star of the show and my fave. I did a lot of the work on them myself, then I didn't and now I do again.

I run Forscan with an extended license and also use this on my Ford F350.

Hope I can help others here with my experiences !

Bests, Matt
mattjbate
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2025 7:25 pm

Re: Hiya, I'm so suprised I'm not already on FordTransit.org

Postby Altransit » Mon Mar 03, 2025 7:47 pm

Welcome to the forum Matt :D
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 42096
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: Hiya, I'm so suprised I'm not already on FordTransit.org

Postby Luke » Mon Mar 03, 2025 11:06 pm

welcome on board mate :D
User avatar
Luke
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44565
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:53 am
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire!!


Return to Welcome



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.