*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Hi everyone

New member? Post here to say Hi, tell us about yourself and your Transit!

Moderators: Luke, AlanN

Hi everyone

Postby Jumbomk7 » Mon Sep 28, 2026 8:08 am

Hi everyone.
Recently got a mk7 2.2 jumbo. It’s come with some issue which most I’ve managed to sort with my mechanical background.
I’m sure I will receive the much needed help with my ownership of the van and I have created a post in regards to a gearbox issue.
From down the south west of the country in hayle.
Thank you in advance for the information and help.

Ricky
Jumbomk7
Transit Fan
Transit Fan
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Sep 27, 2026 10:54 pm

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Altransit » Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:53 am

Welcome to the forum :D
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 42110
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: Hi everyone

Postby Luke » Thu Oct 01, 2026 6:30 pm

welcome on board Ricky :D
User avatar
Luke
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44570
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:53 am
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire!!


Return to Welcome



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.