*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Anyone interested in ford fair next year?

If you want to organise a meet post up in here 1st, once you have a date, time and venue set make a new post in the Up And Coming Events, Shows and Meets section

Moderator: AlanN

Anyone interested in ford fair next year?

Postby MONSTER 0NE » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:54 pm

Before I put a post up in the main event's section, thought I would see if anyone is interested in ford fair next year? It's still being held at Silverstone in August. This year how ever they are doing early bird discounts.
As tickets are emailed out you can change the vehicle you intend to take up and till quite close to the show, as long as its a ford.
This year even though we didn't have much interest, they still allowed us a stand, and to be honest it was one of the best locations we have had right in the centre of the show. So Laura's fez and my Mustang along did get a lot of interest shown in them (yes I know not transits but as I've always said as long as it's a ford I don't care it can be on the stand), so if you are interested let me know, as I will sort out a stand for the forum, otherwise I might see if I can change the name from The Transit Forum, so more people feel included.
Right 5th Transit now A black petrol mk5 swb, soon to be coverted into a day van mpv.
RIP CATDADDY gone but never forgotten you were a true legend
RIP Ratwood another true great gone who will also never be forgotten
MONSTER 0NE
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Return to Event organisation