*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


2014 VO Transit Drivers Side Window Switches

The all new 2013 Transit Mk8 Forum. Transits 2013+

2014 VO Transit Drivers Side Window Switches

Postby kg86 » Tue Mar 17, 2026 8:20 am

Hi all, I have a 2014 VO Jumbo transit and recently the drivers side (RHD) window switches stopped working. The passenger side works fine, just neither on the driver side works. I've checked fuses, can't find any physical breaks in the harness where it goes from door to body and have a new switch itself so its not that. Just wondering if anyone has any advice where to look next? I can't decipher the Haynes electrical diagram as to which pin is which so kinda stuck. If anyone has a pin out diagram that would be great!
kg86
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:49 pm

Re: 2014 VO Transit Drivers Side Window Switches

Postby kg86 » Thu Mar 19, 2026 10:18 pm

Ok I looked harder and found a broken wire in the door harness. Rejoined and all good.
kg86
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:49 pm


Return to Mk8 Fourth Generation Transits



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.