looneytransitdudey wrote:I'll get a pick of it tomorrow when I go pastpretty sure it's the same as the pictures online :-/
Sweet
looneytransitdudey wrote:I'll get a pick of it tomorrow when I go pastpretty sure it's the same as the pictures online :-/





limitedblack wrote:Saw a transporter full of new MK7's so not selling MK8's yet?


limitedblack wrote:But have you seen it, nothing like a Transit in any way, plus no longer made in a proper ford factory, sad.



limitedblack wrote:True, just looks cheap to me, we have one at our dealer


oldyellar wrote:limitedblack wrote:True, just looks cheap to me, we have one at our dealer
a mk8?
Mike wrote:oldyellar wrote:limitedblack wrote:True, just looks cheap to me, we have one at our dealer
a mk8?
Nope, a Custom.


oldyellar wrote:people get them mixed up i dont c why


Return to Mk8 Fourth Generation Transits
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.