*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

FORD FAIR 2014 AUGUST 3RD

The all new 2013 Transit Mk8 Forum. Transits 2013+

FORD FAIR 2014 AUGUST 3RD

Postby MONSTER 0NE » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:14 pm

Hi guys, thought I would put a quick post up in the mk sections as not everyone looks a the event section regularly. (cleared it with the big man)
You may or may not know about the Ford Fair event held at Silverstone in August each year. It is one of the biggest gatherings of Ford enthusiasts in the UK, here is a link to FordFair's on webpage which has more info on what is at the show http://www.fordfair.co.uk
Now the main reason I am posting this thread, I am organising the forum stand at the show again this year, You dont need a show winning van to be on the stand, it can be anything from a brand new van to one of the classics they are all welcome. The benefits of booking your tickets through the forum stand you get discounted entrance tickets and a stand pass which gets you into the show its self, which can also save you money as you can easily take your own food and drinks in, as yes the food vendors are not the cheapest. Here is the link to the thread in the events section viewtopic.php?f=12&t=138540 if you have any questions feel free to pm and i will get back to you as soon as possible.
Cheers for taking the time to read this thread Andrew
Right 5th Transit now A black petrol mk5 swb, soon to be coverted into a day van mpv.
RIP CATDADDY gone but never forgotten you were a true legend
RIP Ratwood another true great gone who will also never be forgotten
MONSTER 0NE
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Re: FORD FAIR 2014 AUGUST 3RD

Postby MONSTER 0NE » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Bump, only a few days to go till payments need to be in guys.
Right 5th Transit now A black petrol mk5 swb, soon to be coverted into a day van mpv.
RIP CATDADDY gone but never forgotten you were a true legend
RIP Ratwood another true great gone who will also never be forgotten
MONSTER 0NE
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Return to Mk8 Fourth Generation Transits