*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Orange wire in back doors 2021 Custom trail

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

Orange wire in back doors 2021 Custom trail

Postby Connor234 » Sun Apr 19, 2026 12:03 am

Hey, I’m fitting out my van and noticed some cables that appear to do nothing at the rear doors. Does anyone know what they could be for? I’m tempted to see if they have power and if they’re not used then I can put a 12 v charger on the door

Here they are
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Connor234
Newbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:48 pm

Return to Transit Custom



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.