Right guys I’ve got a 2015 custom 2.2 155bhp 102k on the clock it’s started to play up a little when starting from cold initially it starts and idles fine but when you start driving it gives like a pulsing/hesitant feel on the throttle around 2k revs and can sound like it has a bit more “diesel knock” to it, once you’ve driven say 2-3 miles and it’s warmed up it goes away and everything is normal until it’s left over night and stone cold again ? I’ve put some injector cleaner through it and just had the glow plugs and egr changed but unfortunately still the same. Just wondered if anyone recognises the symptoms and has any ideas, I’ve included a link from this morning and you can hear it doing at 2k revs when I go up into 3rd any help would be appreciated as to where I go from here with it, one other thing is the colder the weather the longer it can take to go away.
I service the van every 10-12k with all filters and genuine, castrol oil and used premium fuel in it since 6k miles. It uses no oil no water with no leaks and no smoke and you can pull dipstick out when running and up to temp with no smoke or puffing.
https://youtu.be/VR_cyyTD1bI?si=D8seHVE8KIXJfU6A



