*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Swivel seat base for double passenger seat

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

Swivel seat base for double passenger seat

Postby CustomKev » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:25 pm

Hey all, I’m getting my van (2017 Custom L2H2) converted by a company at the moment and I’m after a swivel seat base for the passenger side, apparently one doesn’t exist... he’s tried a few and the ones that have turned up have holes that don’t line up or not enough holes so the base doesn’t bolt down on both sides.

Has anyone on here fitted a swivel base to the double seat on the passenger side that they would recommend?

Particularly interested to hear from those that have actually fitted one that works and that they’d recommend. Also interested to see pics of the fitting process... cheers all.

Alternatively has anyone removed the double seat and replaced it with a single seat and swivel base?
CustomKev

Re: Swivel seat base for double passenger seat

Postby bdastu » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:56 pm

I fitted a double swivel seat from Custom Shop Designs. Fitted easily enough but I wasn't totally happy with it, a bit of a faff to use. Ended up fitting a single passenger seat and a swivel from Kiravans. A lot happier with this plus I can get into the back of the van from the inside.
bdastu
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transit Custom