*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Powerfold mirrors

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

Powerfold mirrors

Postby transitareapain » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:04 am

Hi I have a transit custom LWB 2014 my powerfold mirrors stopped folding out but when manually pushed out they will fold in , advised to replace door harness which was damaged and it solved couple other issues but mirrors will still not fold out tried the reset no change and now my drivers window will not work properly have to press button and only drops about 4 inches then release and press again , another 4 inches until it’s open and same process to close the window , connections good fuses good any ideas please :shock: :roll:
transitareapain

Re: Powerfold mirrors

Postby hitech-donk » Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:35 am

Try resetting the auto windows by dropping the drivers window, raise it all the way up by keeping the button pulled up, release the button then pool the button to raise the window again for a couple of seconds. Then see if it goes down in one movement. Not sure about the mirrors though. I would think of checking the loom plug connection, especially the original plug side. Make sure all the pins are actually in the plug and not broken off or being pushed back when reconnected.
hitech-donk
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transit Custom