*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Front grill on msrt transit custom

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

Front grill on msrt transit custom

Postby Bran » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:47 pm

Hi I’ve just got a 2021 transit custom msrt has any one changed the front grill to a different one like the one with the big Ford logo on it any info would be great many thanks
Bran

Re: Front grill on msrt transit custom

Postby jinx » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:24 am

Hi i have changed my grill for the gloss black custom grill from van x £150 inc delivery it was pretty simple to swap as it came with instructions, basically you pour warm water over your existing grill then grab hold of either the top or bottom, sorry i can't remember which, and pull hard, bit brutal i know but it came off fine without breaking any clips and then pushed new grill on making sure that all the clips locked in. My van was new when I changed it so i was a bit nervous just yanking the grill off, so I thought if it doesn't come off on the first pull then i was going to take it to a body repair shop to swap it but it came off pretty easily. Congratulations on your new van!
jinx
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: Front grill on msrt transit custom

Postby seikokid » Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:39 am

i asked ford about this, don’t think it’s the same for msrt. best check with msrt dealer
seikokid
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transit Custom