*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Rear speaker wire colours

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

Rear speaker wire colours

Postby Bluehappylad » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:03 am

Hello all I know this is going well trodden ground but looking for clarification on the rear speaker wire locations and colours.
I have found sockets on the left and right hand side passenger and driver sides on my SWB 2019 transit custom. In front of the rear wheel arch. they are female sockets with 2 white and green bales and one black and one yellow and brown. Pasenger side (left) Black and green, Blue and black, Black and white and Brown Drivers side ( Right). These appear to be the opposite of what other have found, A white male plug on the drivers side. Pictures I've seen on here show a male plug. Can any one send me a link to the sync 3 audio wiring diagram to confirm the colours and whether the two sets of wire are for a tweeter and bass speaker ?

I've lost track of the post which talks about the rear speakers and wire colours. Also I've found female sockets on ebay and audio sites for plugging in the feeds into but no male plugs, happy to chop it and add my own connection though,

Any suggestions advice would be good
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bluehappylad

Re: Rear speaker wire colours

Postby seikokid » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:07 pm

seikokid
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transit Custom