*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

2011 T230 Limited oem alloys and Michelins *SOLD*

Place all adverts relating to the Transit Connect in here!

Moderator: Luke

2011 T230 Limited oem alloys and Michelins *SOLD*

Postby highroof » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:29 pm

IMG_0749.jpg

Hi, as title, these have been in my garage for far too long. This is a pic of one on my van to show what they are. The ones for sale are a spare set of 4, and are obviously the same style, but have suffered to a degree around the edges from water under the lacquer. However, they really aren't bad, the painted centres are in very good condition, the centre caps are there, and there's no buckles or kerb damage. The tyres are about half worn, and the correct spec for the van.

Might make a decent upgrade for a lower spec van. If anyone is interested, I'll get the ones for sale down from the loft in the garage and take detailed pics.

Given the weight of the things, it would be collection only from Newcastle, although I don't mind piling them into the van and meeting a reasonable distance.

£150 seem ok? I'm on 07909 902828 if it's easier. Cheers, Andy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
highroof
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: 2011 T230 Limited oem alloys and part worn Michelins

Postby highroof » Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:23 pm

I've sold the van and the spare winter wheels and tyres I had, but still have these for anyone who might be interested. They haven't been on the van since last advertised, and have been stored indoors.
highroof
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: 2011 T230 Limited oem alloys and part worn Michelins

Postby highroof » Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:14 pm

Now sold.
highroof
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Connect Parts - For Sale & Wanted