Transitmania 11 @Santa Pod 17th to 19th May 2019

Transit Connect Trend

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Transit Connect Trend

Postby Connect Dave » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:52 pm

My own van for sale, been used to carry interior trim parts around the UK, 128,000 miles but excellent service history, both wet and dry belts done and comes with full year MOT, just been serviced with Ford. I'm the 3rd owner. I'm now starting to deliver into Europe, so need a bigger van to make the drops financially viable, hence to reason for sale - I'm in no rush to let it go, so no stupid offers please

Its not the usual work van, as I said its been my delivery van, let the pictures speak for themselves, mapped to 110 but based on ecconomy, all parts I've removed, like the original air box and bolts for the roof, I still have, so you can put back to original if you wish. Front Bib and Wind Deflectors can also be removed if you wish. This really is an exceptionally clean Connect, that has been looked after by myself and the previous owners

I've trimed the rear of the van in Gray Vel Trim, only to protect seats and trim items I transport, but its miles better than plain old ply wood!

Sitting on 17 Inch Ford Alloys with new tyres.

I regularly remove the top part of the Bulk Head, hence there are not too many bolts securing it, but will fit this back correctly prior to sale.

Van is based in Essex, 6 miles from Dartford Tunnel / M25 North Side, or if you prefer RM14 post code

Factory Alarm, Hill Assist, Air Con, all the usual Trend extras, with BT phone connection through radio

Offers around £3995.00 - if you want to view and I recommend you do, please PM me as I'm not always on the site

Connect Dave
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transits For Sale