Transitmania 12 @Santa Pod 15th to 17th May 2020

Mk4 GL Minibus 8/9 Seater (Tourneo equivilant)

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Mk4 GL Minibus 8/9 Seater (Tourneo equivilant)

Postby MinorMatt » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:15 am

I've decided its got to go - Unfortunately I've got too much else on...

L reg mk4 GL minibus in Radiant Red - the mk4 equivalent to the Tourneo.

On the whole this is a very tidy minibus, with the exception of the middle row seats having had a repair the interior is virtually immaculate.

The underside is extremely solid, and I haven't noticed anywhere underneath where its been welded in the past (no rusty MOT failures either).

Its had both front wings replaced and one of the rear wheel arches (but it could do with the other one being done too).

Doors are all solid, even the tailgate

The only things that let it down are the need for another rear arch and the paintwork - where the wings and arches have been done its been painted badly. Its also got a few knocks and bumps - but overall its incredibly tidy for a 27 year old transit. If you are that way inclined, this could be an immaculate, show worthy, bus without a lot of work.

72,500 miles (believed genuine)
MOT until 22nd Oct 2021
2.0 Pinto which runs nicely
Currently its a 9 seater, with the really nice posh (and rather rare!) velour mk4 seats. I do have a single seat in good condition in the same fabric so it can be configured as an 8 seater (much cheaper and easier insurance) if that's what you want (both seats included in the sale). I will fit the single seat if that's what you want!

Reg is L263APK - feel free to check MOT history etc! It failed once in 2007 because of the tyres, and it failed the last test on front anti roll bar bushes, a slight exhaust leak (where a previous owner didn't fit it properly) and the middle row seatbelt having been pushed through the hole and the tester didn't see it. Other than that its passed every time its been tested.

The bus is in Lechlade (Gloucestershire), and I will let it go for £2500.

Pics will follow later today.
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Re: Mk4 GL Minibus 8/9 Seater (Tourneo equivilant)

Postby MinorMatt » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:46 pm

a photo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
www.facebook.com/transitionclassics

Lucas Laser 2000 & IDS

95 M Prototype/Mule DRW 100PS Highcube
93 L GL Minibus
96 P 150 TD 100PS LWB Hi-Top

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Return to Transits For Sale