Transitmania 12 @Santa Pod 15th to 17th May 2020

Transit 260 SWB 2004, Manual, for BRAND NEW spares

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Transit 260 SWB 2004, Manual, for BRAND NEW spares

Postby hazel.catalan » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:46 pm

2004 SWB 260 Ford Transit (semi-converted camper) - https://www.gumtree.com/p/vans/ford-transit-panel-van-2004-manual-1998-cc-for-brand-new-spares-see-invoices-attached/1390828336

Sadly this wonderful van has just failed it’s MOT due to structural rust so this is a van for spares.

...and what fabulous spares it has! Within the last few months the following have been replaced by Trustford (van driven only once since):

Gearbox
Clutch
Slave cylinder
Flywheel

In addition to these sought after bits the van also has a bespoke rock n roll bed in the back that could be easily reappropriated to another van.

Please check out my Gumtree ad (URL at the top of this page) which has the invoices for the above-listed parts attached as well as photos of the van. The invoices might seem a bit confusing - this is because TrustFord had to re-replace the clutch & slave cylinder under warranty when they replaced the gearbox & flywheel in November after their first attempt at the clutch & slave cylinder in March (I'm happy to explain further if you have questions). This work resolved all gear/clutch glitches I'd been experiencing.

I’m looking to recoup some of the cost of the new parts so advertising at £1,800

Previous MOT expired 18.11.2020 so we will need to discuss transportation.

Van is currently in North London.

Please get in touch if you have any questions.
hazel.catalan

Return to Transits For Sale