Transitmania 11 @Santa Pod 17th to 19th May 2019

mk 5 smiley camper van

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

mk 5 smiley camper van

Postby B4ndit » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:27 pm

ford transit camper van this is an on going project it has mot till may 2019 lots of work already completed on this vehicle has had new rear quarter panels, new steps, new inner wheel arches front and rear,new sills inner and outer four new tyres and wheels blasted and powder coated,new exhaust system, new cam belt kit, genuine ford three piece clutch kit, all rot cut out and replaced with new panels and steel, new head lights, it needs the interior sorting it is all there but needs new curtains, lights supplied,etc, thetford cassette toilet no shower 2 birth, four ring hob working fridge needs connecting up all pipe work and electrics in place, sink with waste connected needs water supply connecting it is in place as i say it needs a little tlc to finish, runs and drive fine have only done about100 miles in it since finishing all the body work and welding reason for selling is it is not big enough for us need something bigger or will buy a car or 4x4 as i also have a trailer tent, please don't expect a new vehicle it does have some marks on it only to be expected on a vehicle this age come and have a look and satisfy yourself it is what you want, i have lots of photo's of the work that has been done to this vehicle any questions just ask and i will answer as soon as possible.
Thanks for looking
£2800 got lots more pic's if anyone wants any let me know
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B4ndit
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transits For Sale