Transitmania 11 @Santa Pod 17th to 19th May 2019

Campervan for sale

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Campervan for sale

Postby Davecox1972 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:32 am

Ford transit camper van 3 berth 2 adults 1 child recon gearbox new starter new battery's fully serviced
Bespoke made log burner stove made by Glastonbury burners you will not find one any were else as it was hand made to fit campervan you put seats forward when log burner is on we have it glowing the burner has a glass front lovely to look in while in bed . the curtains were made to fit , brand new 32" tv with amazon stick plus hd TV and built in DVD . zig charger
2 leisure battery's working of sola panel on roof solar also charges main battery this camper is totally off grid if you want , you can plug in on site with hook up cable , 75 litre water tank there is a shower in back of camper barn doors to wash wellies off or the dog only cold water also has sink 2 ring cooker and grill 3 way fridge 12v gas or mains
Rock and roll double bed takes 2 mins to make and the seat can slide and lock in place front or back of van so can sit behind driver
the top slides out for the extra bed up the top . lots of storage
Alloys that were made for the van special fit cost over £1000
black out windows , spot light on front good for driving at night lots of lights in side leds
3 meter awning on side
I've just got back from a 2000 mile trip around Europe and it didn't miss a beat then come back and went round uk amazing in exmouth all in country lanes goes every were it's not the fastest of campers but sits on 70-80 mph no knocks or leaks under waxed only selling as got eye on bigger campervan every one comments on how nice the van is and looks
power steering
THIS IS OUR PRIDE AND JOY
NO toilet we just use a portable one
Lovely sound system as well
This camper will come with mot till oct 2019
New bottle gas 7kg
Mains hook up cable ramp blocks
Ready to go a must see camper

PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS OR DREAMERS
This was factory built not a self build
Front passenger seat swivels Round
Back side window opens so can look out while in bed
Roof vent
Under bed storage
Table that sits in floor with leg
240v transformer THAT WORKS OFF SOLAR so can work hair dryers charges tv and so on
Sony USB stereo brand new

On board top up mifi so can link 5 devices to internet
This is a 25 year old classic in very good condition
Mot till October 2019
It has had the odd spot Weald but still in good condition
This will only go up in price
need to sell as buying a automatic
AND I've had A hand injury

2 REAR SEAT BELTS

IMG_7846.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Davecox1972

Re: Campervan for sale

Postby Davecox1972 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:33 pm

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Davecox1972

Return to Transits For Sale