Transitmania 11 @Santa Pod 17th to 19th May 2019

Transit Custom Limited L2H1 Campervan

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Transit Custom Limited L2H1 Campervan

Postby Mk2harrier » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:19 pm

I AM SELLING MY MUCH LOVED TRANSIT CUSTOM CAMPERVAN DUE TO MOVING TO AUSTRALIA AND WILL NOT GET THE USE OF IT OUT THERE.

IT’S A LIMITED 290 SPEC L2H1 IN PANTHER BLACK, FULLY COLOUR CODED TRIM AS STANDARD. THE MILEAGE IS APPROXIMATELY 83K BUT HAS FULL FORD SERVICE HISTORY AND 12 MONTHS MOT. THIS VAN HAS NEVER MISSED A BEAT OR GIVEN ME ANY PROBLEMS. I BOUGHT THE VAN AS A STANDARD PANEL VAN AND HAVE HAD IT CONVERTED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARD. IT WAS ALSO ONE OF THE FIRST LWB TO HAVE A POP ROOF.

INSIDE THERE IS A 12MM PLY FLOOR WITH ALTRO FLOORING. A RIB130 ROCK N ROLLER BED WITH THREE SEATBELTS AND ADJUSTABLE HEADRESTS, IT ALSO SLIDES FORWARD AND BACK.

THERE IS A FULL LENGTH KITCHEN UNIT WITH WARDROBE AND PLENTY OF STORAGE SPACE WITH A TWIN RING GAS HOB AND WORKING SINK AND A FRIDGE.
THE GAS AND ELECTRICS HAVE BEEN FITTED PROFESSIONALLY AND HAVE BEEN FULLY CERTIFIED. THE LEISURE BATTERY IS LOCATED UNDER THE BED ON A SPLIT CHARGE UNIT PROVIDING 12V ELECTRICS AT ALL TIMES. THE 240V ELECTRIC HOOK UP IS SITUATED UNDER THE BONNET SO NO HORRID SOCKETS IN THE SIDE OF THE VAN. I WILL ALSO INCLUDE A 1500W INVERTER WITH REMOTE SWITCH THAT CAN BE PLUMBED IN AT YOUR CONVENIENCE TO ALLOW 240V SUPPLY AT ANY TIME. ALSO INCLUDED WITH THE VAN IS A SMALL SEALEY GG0720 GENERATOR THAT CAN BE USED TO CHARGE THE LEISURE BATTERY DURING THOSE REMOTE CAMPING TRIPS.

THE ROOF IS A COLOUR CODED POP UP ROOF WITH BED, IT IS PERFECT FOR THE KIDS OR EVEN FOR ADULTS AS THERE IS LOADS OF SPACE UP THERE. STORED UP THERE IS THE MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS FOR THE ROOF BED AND ANOTHER ONE FOR THE ROCK N ROLLER TO MAKE IT SUPER COMFY. ALSO I STORE THE FRONT THERMAL WINDOW COVERS TO KEEP THEM FLAT; THESE JUST STICK TO THE WINDSCREEN AND SIDE WINDOWS WITH SUCTION CUPS AND BLACK OUT THE VAN COMPLETELY.

THE WINDOWS ARE SECURITY GLASS AND YOU CANNOT SEE INSIDE UNLESS YOU HAVE THE LED INTERIOR LIGHTS ON OR THE LED TOUCH STRIP LIGHTS WHEN CAMPING, THEREFORE TO KEEP YOUR PRIVACY AT NIGHT EACH WINDOW HAS BLACK/GREY CURTAINS FITTED WITH THERMAL LINING AND BLACKOUT MATERIAL.

ADDITIONAL SPEAKERS HAVE BEEN FITTED IN THE REAR, DUE TO THE KIDS MOANING THEY COULDN’T HEAR THE MUSIC. THESE ARE WIRED INTO THE VEHICLE STEREO UNIT AND HAVE BEEN ACTIVATED ON THE FORD ACM.

UP FRONT IS THE FIXED DRIVERS SEAT AND THE DOUBLE PASSENGER SWIVEL SEAT, BOTH HEATED. ATTACHED TO THE REAR DOOR IS THE REMOVABLE TABLE AND LEG, THIS CAN BE PUT UP AND PLACE INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE VAN, WHICHEVER YOU PREFER.

INCLUDED WITHT THE VAN IS A POP-A-LOO TOILET, IDEAL FOR REMOTE LOCATIONS WHEN YOU REALLY HAVE TO GO, SIMPLY BUILD THE BOX, PLACE THE BAG ON AND THE SEAT AND AWAY YOU GO. PLUS A LOAD OS SPARE SOIL BAGS.

THE VAN HAS A DRIVE AWAY AWNING STRIP DOWN THE PASSENGER SIDE; I WILL ALSO INCLUDE A VANGO GALLI SIDE AWNING WITH DRIVE AWAY KIT, FOOTPRINT AND CARPET. AS WELL AS SOME CAMPING CHAIRS.

BASICALLY THERE IS EVERYTHING IN THIS VAN TO GO CAMPING IMMEDIATELY, ALTHOUGH YOU WILL HAVE TO BUY YOUR OWN BEER, THIS ALSO INCLUDES ALL CUTLERY, PLATES, POTS AND PANS AND AN INFLATABLE BED FOR THE FRONT SEATS FOR ADDITION SLEEPING CAPACITY.

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE MESSAGE ME, I AM CURRENTLY WORKING AWAY ABROARD BUT I CAN ARRANGE VIEWINGS.

£23000

IMAG2252.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mk2harrier

Return to Transits For Sale